CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Day Laborer's Release

You know you love hip hop when weather.com issues a SEVERE winter weather advisory alert(basically a brawlic friggin snow storm approaching)...and you still go to a show. As I shifted the whip into four wheel drive and made my way to Brooklyn bar Southpaw, I whispered the mantra "This better be dope..." repeatedly.

I was not disappointed. The Day Laborer's release party for "The Learning Process" was worth the trip. They had an opening line up that was chocked full of talent. I managed to take some pictures on my Treo.


Nightwalker doing his thing.



8thw1 and Louis Logic on stage.



Homeboy Sandman --after seeing him perform, its confirmed that he's a kleptomaniac-- definitely stole the show. He's featured on our website: http://encorestatus.com/. Check him out


It was definitely worth the trip. So much talent out there people!

1 comments:

alissa said...

looks like it was an awesome show! can't wait until it gets warmer so i can start enjoying some good music outside of the privacy of my own home.