CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sabrina CUIE Vol. 1 Released


A word from Sabrina Cuie...check out her Mix CD! Go to www.sabrinacuie.net

CUIE Vol. 1 is a compilation of song quickies as well as collaborations with some of my talented friends. Some of the Underground's finest have blessed this baby of mine, including Random, Poesh Wonder, Cee Knowledge, M.O.A., Dumhi, John Blake, and more.

Let me not fail to mention the ladies truly represented for the smarter and sexier gender. Shouts to Keena Wilson, and Auntie Tay of Luminous Flux.

Haji Rana Pinya, aka Haj of Dumhi, aka the hardest working underground Producer in Philly with a day job...executive produced this project (yes Haj, I'm a biter). Many thanks to you Sir!

The engineering and sound tweaking of CUIE Vol. 1 was done by Real Soon. Soon is what they call him. I just call him Aaron, because I'm special like that. But for real, don't sleep on this guy!

Oh, and what's also unique about this project is that the majority of the tracks are original. My favorite producers gave me free range to do as I please with my verses/hooks, so many thanks to DN3 , John "Bang Bang" Simmons, Low2Behold, Rico of Tune Raiders, Nex Millen, and Fel Sweetenberg, not to mention Haj and Real Soon.



If you are releasing an album/mixtape let us know... email events@encorestatus.com

0 comments: